At Butter Cream our stoves are always cooking something. Early in the morning you'll find fresh made pastries, breads, cupcakes and wonderful cookies. Just before the ovens begin to cool we start our cakes, some for special orders and others become our standard decorated cakes.
What is the difference betweeen standard, themed and novelty cakes?
- Standard decorated cakes come with a choice of roses, grapes or balloons decorated on top of the cake.
- Themed Decorated Cakes come with a choice of theme. Themes range from Disney characters to sports to baby showers.
- Novelty Decorated Cakes are custom designed cakes.These cakes are built into the shape of a teapot, a teddy bear, a wine bottle, etc. Hand drawings are also considered novelty. Custom drawings range from a picture on a napkin to a favorite car to a favorite character. Our decorating staff will work directly with the customer to ensure their vision is created on the cake. These types of cakes must be ordered one week in advance.
All store cakes are round and feed 8-10 people
- Chocolate with White Buttercream filling
- Chocolate with Chocolate Buttercream filling
- Strawberry Fruit Basket
- German Chocolate
- White with Lemon filling
- White with White Buttercream filling
- White with Chocolate Buttercream filling
- White with Strawberry filling
- Half & Half
- Chocolate Dobash
- Chocolate with Custard & Whipped Cream filling
- Chocolate Mousse
Check out the wedding cakes page and check out our donuts on the kids page too!
|Donut production begins at 11:30pm, 7 days per week
|On average, we produce 230 donuts per day
|We use 150 pounds of sugar each day
|We offer over 20 varieties of donuts
|Maple Bars are our #1 donut seller!
|Apple Fritters are our #2 seller!
||Average amount of decorated cakes produced in a weekend? 150